7.28.2009

Recents.

The past couple of weeks have definitely been a blur. Between wedding things, packing, moving, and Andrew moving up here I feel like I've had no free time (not that it's a bad thing). Sunday night we had a break from cleaning and unpacking the new place when we went to the Grog Shop with some good friends to see The Octopus Project. In typical Grog Shop fashion, the show started hours late and we didn't get home till 2 am, and even though I was terribly tired at work all day Monday it was worth it.

We're holding off on getting internet at home for the next month or two so my posting may be a little sparse.

I realized I haven't posted any of my collaborative pieces with the other bears lately so below is a little update.
(Click to enlarge.)



No comments:

Post a Comment