12.01.2009

What the cuss?



Andrew and I went to see The Fantastic Mr. Fox last night. There was so much about it that was...fantastic! The incredible amount of tiny details in every scene was one of my favorite aspects of it. I feel like I need to watch it another two or three times before I could really take it all in. I loved how some of the characters even seemed to take on the features and expressions of the voice actors. Compared to Anderson's most recent films, it was a change to not see super saturated blues and yellows in the imagery, but it was a nice (and necessary) change.  And of course, the soundtrack was excellent. I can't wait to get a copy of it, the Beach Boys really did it for me. I would recommend this movie to anyone. It may be based on a children's story, but it's certainly made to appeal to everyone.

Today I found some great stills of my favorite, Bill Murray, on the set.







No comments:

Post a Comment