3.21.2010

Sinus infection = not wanting to be anywhere near my computer.

I've been attempting to fight off a sinus infection since early this week with no luck. It has eased up a little today, but I'm still not feeling myself. The worst of it was that I wasn't able to really enjoy any of the amazing weather we had this week. I was craving a bike ride on the tandem with Andrew but I just never felt well enough.

I did this t-shirt for musician Angel Taylor last month but never got around to posting it after she had approved it. I believe it should be available for sale on her spring tour.


1 comment:

  1. Nice weather = me not wanting to be anywhere near MY computer. I was pretty happy to see this fancy little piece of work here when I finally returned on this lazy rainy day!(:

    ReplyDelete