5.27.2010

Collecting memories.

A couple of weeks ago I asked Andrew to install a window box outside of our kitchen window. I filled it with Bloomsdale spinach seeds and they've been growing quite well recently. I can't wait until we can pick salads out of our window. I've also got tomatoes and lettuce on the back porch. These are the things we use most frequently and were practical to grow in containers. 


I haven't been thrifting in quite some time. I love the thrill of finding treasures for cheap. I like to go on Mondays when my favorite store is 50% off everything, but I've just been too busy. I guess I satisfied that thrifting craving by making a really great Etsy purchase last week...a wooden vintage photo album for $7. We always seem to have polaroids or photo booth strips lying around that don't make it into a frame or forget get pinned up somewhere and end up cluttering my desk. I thought this would be the perfect solution to that. I just love the old paper pages.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment