5.10.2010

Our Nashville wedding vacation.

Last Thursday morning we drove to Nashville to spend the weekend celebrating the wedding of our friends Ryan and Chelsey. I had been itching for a road trip and I couldn't have asked for a better one. It was a blast spending so much time with all of our far away friends, the weather was incredible and I even got myself on the dance floor. A few other highlights included: "obnoxious chocolate cake", finding some Beach Boys on vinyl just in time for summer, Settlers of Catan, learning professional florist skills, great salads, sunshine, our "homeless" friend, fake wrestling and hotel security.





















1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fabulous time! Congratulations to your buddies! And I'm so happy you're home again!(:

    ReplyDelete