10.01.2010

What does it mean?

I've noticed that I tend to have a thing for rainbow hued textiles. Especially quilts. I came across this one on Flickr the other day. 

On a side note, I will have some of my work for sale in Columbus this weekend. Three Bears was asked to display some work at Stained Skin as part of a Gallery Hop. I will be showing two of my older prints and two new pieces as well as a recycled flannel bear. Along side me will be works by fellow bear Adam Baker and artist Steve Knerem and a plethora of other Three Bears items like shirts and albums we've done. The event begins at 8:30 PM and lasts until the wee hours of the morning. I will not be there, but it should be a great time full of some awesome artwork so if you're in the area I'd suggest checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment