2.19.2012

Sunday. Cycling. Soccer. Swimming.

I started the day with a ride. In the winter months we keep my bike on a trainer. I like to spend about an hour every day riding + watching something. Usually it's an episode of Northern Exposure or X-Files that I've already seen 100 times. The past couple of days I've been watching cycling documentaries. It's a little more inspiring. Yesterday I peddled along with Ride the Divide which I thought was really great and certainly fueled my wanderlust. This morning was To Live & Ride in L.A.. Not something I'd normally sit down and watch, but it was interesting and the soundtrack was great. 

My cousin was playing in a soccer tournament today so we went downtown to watch one of his games. Soccer is one of the few sports I actually enjoy watching. He's #11 there.


After a couple weeks of trying to avoid crazy crowds, we finally went to check out the brand new Greater Cleveland Aquarium. I was really excited about that. I love aquariums. What I think is really awesome about our aquarium is that it was built in an old powerhouse downtown and they didn't try to hide it. There are so many great architectural features that they built around that make it a very unique place. 








No comments:

Post a Comment