6.24.2012

Central Park in the rain.

My favorite part about my trip to New York was the time we spent walking through Central Park in the rain. We had decided to explore the park on our last day there, and of course, it was the one day that it wasn't sunny and beautiful. We borrowed some umbrellas from the Empire Hotel and went out despite the weather.   By the end of the walk, my shoes were completely soaked and stayed that way through the whole flight home. But, it was worth it. Experiencing a place like that with nearly no one else around was pretty amazing. 










2 comments:

  1. gorgeous. love the first and last photos the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that covered area by the fountain. Beautiful. We were lucky enough to see Central Park buried under a thick blanket of snow, but I would love to see it in each season.

    ReplyDelete